Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Christmas Tag






This is the first christmas tag that i made this year.
I made this tag use : 
Magnolia stamp the day before xmas stocking tilda
Magnolia doohickey socks 
Magnolia doohickey snowflake border
Marianne christmas tree dies
Snowfalke dies 
Spellbinder dies
Whimsy xmas sentiment stamp
I am roses poisentia and gardenia flower 
Charm
Ribbon

I made christmas tag for join :
Time for magnolia challenge #70
I am roses november challenge : Nov IARC
Tilda's town challenge #129
The artistic stamper november challenge
Magnolia down under challenges #248



2 comments:

  1. How beautiful! Fantastic details and I love all the layers! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love Tilda with IAR flowers.
    Thank you for sharing with us at I am roses challenge blog this month, good luck!
    Hugs,
    Tamara xx

    ReplyDelete